Am I Eligible for Home Healthcare?
We are focused on matching the right set of solutions to each of our clients. For eligible clients, our suite of services provides important and life-improving services throughout the Texas Hill Country.
You are eligible to receive the services that Tri County Home Health provides if you meet the following criteria:
- You are currently under a physician’s care.
- You are confined to the home and unable to function independently.
- You are able to benefit from intermittent skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy.
- You are qualified under Medicare or private insurance.
- You are living within one of the following Texas counties:
Kendall, Kerr, Gillespie, Bandera, Bexar, Blanco, Medina, Edwards, Uvalde, Frio and Real counties.
- You are willing and capable of participating in the care plan, or have a caregiver willing and capable of doing so.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, or want to know more about how we may be able to help you or a loved one, please contact us below. Even if our services are not the right fit for you, we’ll be happy to help you undersand your healthcare options.